InvexBlogs
  • HOME & GARDEN
  • TECHNOLOGY
  • PLANTS
  • NEWS
  • FASHION
  • Quotes
No Result
View All Result
  • HOME & GARDEN
  • TECHNOLOGY
  • PLANTS
  • NEWS
  • FASHION
  • Quotes
No Result
View All Result
InvexBlogs
No Result
View All Result
Home NEWS

Trump claims U.S. strikes ‘completely and fully obliterated’ Iranian nuclear sites

invexblogs.com by invexblogs.com
22 June 2025
in NEWS
0
trump

The U.S. attacked three nuclear sites in Iran, and Trump warned he could go after more targets if Iran doesn’t agree to a diplomatic solution over its nuclear program.

The latest News:

  • Trump says stealth bombers hit sites in Fordow, Natanz and Isfahan.
  • Iran’s nuclear agency confirms attacks, says work will not be stopped.
  • Iran said ‘no sign of contamination’ as a result of the attacks.
  • Israeli airspace has been closed to inbound and outbound travel, but it’s not clear for how long.
  • Israel’s prime minister praises U.S. decision that ‘will change history.’
  • UN secretary general brands U.S. decision as ‘dangerous escalation.’
  • Tehran previously said U.S. involvement ‘a recipe for an all-out war.’

Trump says U.S. has attacked Iranian nuclear sites

The U.S. military struck three sites in Iran early Sunday, directly joining Israel ‘s war aimed at decapitating the country’s nuclear program in a risky gambit to weaken a longtime foe amid Tehran’s threat of reprisals that could spark a wider regional conflict.

Addressing the nation from the White House, President Donald Trump claimed Iran’s key nuclear sites were “completely and fully obliterated.” He also warned Tehran against carrying out retaliatory attacks against the United States, saying Iran has a choice between “peace or tragedy.”

Iran’s nuclear agency confirmed that attacks hit its Fordow, Isfahan and Natanz atomic sites but insisted that its work will not be stopped.

Iran said there were “no signs of contamination” at its nuclear sites after U.S. airstrikes targeted the facilities. Iranian state media quoted the country’s national nuclear safety system centre, which published a statement saying its radiation detectors had recorded no radioactive release after the strikes.

“There is no danger to the residents living around the aforementioned sites,” the statement added.

The decision to directly involve the U.S. comes after more than a week of strikes by Israel on Iran that have moved to systematically eradicate the country’s air defences and offensive missile capabilities, while damaging its nuclear enrichment facilities.

But U.S. and Israeli officials have said that American stealth bombers and a 30,000-pound bunker-buster bomb they alone can carry offered the best chance of destroying heavily fortified sites connected to the Iranian nuclear program buried deep underground.

“We have completed our very successful attack on the three Nuclear sites in Iran, including Fordow, Natanz, and Esfahan,” Trump said in a post on social media. “All planes are now outside of Iran air space. A full payload of BOMBS was dropped on the primary site, Fordow. All planes are safely on their way home.”

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praised Trump’s decision to attack in a video message directed at the American president.

“Your bold decision to target Iran’s nuclear facilities, with the awesome and righteous might of the United States, will change history,” he said. Netanyahu said the U.S. “has done what no other country on Earth could do.”

Israel Airports Authority announced Sunday it was closing the country’s airspace to both inbound and outbound flights in the wake of the U.S. attacks on Iranian nuclear sites. It did not say for how long.

The White House and Pentagon did not immediately elaborate on the operation. But Fox News host Sean Hannity said shortly after 9 p.m. ET that he had spoken with Trump and that six bunker-buster bombs were used on the Fordow facility. Hannity said 30 Tomahawk missiles fired by U.S. submarines 400 miles (644 kilometers) away struck the Iranian nuclear sites of Natanz and Isfahan.

As tensions with Iran intensified since the start of the conflict, missile strikes in both countries have led to at least 657 people being killed, including 263 civilians, in Iran, the Washington-based group Health Rights Activist told the AP.  At least 24 people in Israel have been killed, Israeli officials say. Strikes on Friday wounded 23 people in the northern part of Israel, emergency services Magen David Adom said.

A U.S. State Department spokesperson confirmed to CBS News on Saturday that “several” U.S. citizens were ‘lightly wounded’ due to an Iranian missile strike. The spokesperson didn’t provide further details on when or where the impact happened due to privacy considerations.

Previous Post

How Much Caffeine Is in a Cup of Coffee? Benefit of Ryze Mushroom Coffee

Next Post

Top Defense Systems in the World: Which Countries Have the Strongest Military?

Next Post
defense system

Top Defense Systems in the World: Which Countries Have the Strongest Military?

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2025
  • June 2025
  • October 2024
  • September 2024
  • March 2024
  • February 2024
  • January 2024
  • December 2023

Categories

  • FASHION
  • HOME & GARDEN
  • NEWS
  • PLANTS
  • Quotes
  • TECHNOLOGY

We bring you the best Premium WordPress Themes that perfect for news, magazine, personal blog, etc. Check our landing page for details.

Follow Us

© invexblogs | Technology, Plants, News, Fashion, Quotes

  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Disclaimer
No Result
View All Result
  • HOME & GARDEN
  • TECHNOLOGY
  • PLANTS
  • NEWS
  • FASHION
  • Quotes

© invexblogs | Technology, Plants, News, Fashion, Quotes